Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Tuesday 9/21

Dear Audrey,

I miss you so much. I can't ever say that enough and nor can I ever express just how badly my heart aches for you. There's not been a day since May 5th, 2009 that I have not thought of you, not had a dream of what our life should be like now... You are the guiding light that has brought so many blessings into my life since the day my world crashed down around me.

This past February, when I learned I was pregnant with your little brother, I knew it was you who sent him into my life and I know it will be you who safely brings him into this world on Tuesday. The Doctor is choosing to induce Mommy because my blood pressure is getting high and he knows how scared Mommy is of something happening. I know it will be you who protects your little brother and safely brings him into Mommy and Daddy's waiting arms. I know it will be you who will be with me every step of the way through my labor and delivery. You are with me always, I know that.

When you died the hospital gave me this gorgeous Angel pin and I proudly have that displayed right above my rear view mirror in my car. I look at that pin every single time I'm in the car. I firmly believe that pin is my good luck charm. You've been there to safely guide me on my travels to work, etc... You've been there to protect your little brother as he travels along with me.

While you cannot physically be there to welcome him into this world with us, you'll be there in my heart as you always are. I also am bringing the little ceramic Angel that was on top of your casket with me as well. I want you to be included in this birth just as your big sister Addison will be included. You are not physically a part of our family as you should be, but we know you're always there, watching over us and keeping us safe.

I love you more than words can say. My heart will always ache for you and there will always be that piece of my heart that hurts over your death but, at the same time, I'm so glad I have you to be the Guardian Angel for our family.

Give us some extra special love and guidance on Tuesday. Mommy, Daddy and Addie will need it.

xoxo

Love you baby girl!

Love forever,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment