Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Growing and Growing

As my stomach continues to stretch and get bigger (and a lot more uncomfortable) it reminds me that the little man inside is growing and growing! I am so blessed to be this far in my pregnancy and I thank my Angel for that every day. Thursday August 5th is the 15 month anniversary since Audrey's death. I live with reminders of her everyday, especially now with this little life inside of me. I know in my heart she blessed us with him. <3


Mr. Owen - he looks so much like my oldest. I often wonder what my Audrey would have looked like. 
Beautiful baby toes. I can't wait to snuggle him and touch those adorable toes.
All of that growing makes for one tired baby <3

I am now 32 weeks (Owen's ultrasounds pics were done at 31 weeks 5 days) and getting more and more anxious for his due date to come. I know that my heart cannot relax until he is in my arms, alive and breathing. That's when all of my worries and fears can melt away.

No comments:

Post a Comment