Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

39 weeks & Thank You!

WOW - My ticker really says 39 weeks. 

I'm really going to the hospital on Tuesday morning to be induced and I imagine before the day is over, I'll have a beautiful baby boy in my arms!!

This is so amazing and just so... unbelievable at times.

I wanted to take the time now to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you who have been there for me during this incredible journey. I honestly did not know if I'd ever be here again and to have had the support of so many wonderful people, it's amazing.

Whenever a woman becomes pregnant, you always imagine the end result being that you'll go to the hospital and give birth and take your beautiful baby home. You never imagine that one day you could wake up, go to the Doctor, and find out that baby you're carrying inside of you, that baby that you're so eagerly looking forward to, is dead. You always think "that kind of stuff happens to other people, not me."

I know I was that person up until May 4th, 2009. I woke up on May 5th, 2009 and my whole world had changed. I went to bed that night (or at least tried to) a completely different person, with this completely different world. 

I've had so many freak out moments and moments of sheer panic and one of the few things that held me together was knowing I had so many wonderful people there for me, cheering me on and offering me their love and support. 

I can't say enough how much each and every one of you mean to me. I wish there was a way to thank you all in person, but since I can't do that.... THANK YOU. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment